Having transportation in Culebra is a must in order to enjoy all the treasures around the island. Culebra may be small, but beach lovers and travelers who love to explore, ought to have adequate transportation in order to fully experience what makes Culebra so special.
One Day Visitors
If you’re visiting Culebra for a day, you’ll find plenty of taxi drivers at the ferry terminal and airport ready to take you for a day of bliss at Flamenco Beach.
However, if you’re arriving in the morning, we highly recommend and encourage you to rent a jeep or golf cart to get the most out of your day.
Jeep Rentals in Culebra, Puerto Rico
Jeep rentals are the most popular and recommended form of transportation for visitors. There are various beautiful places you don’t want to miss with dirt roads best handled with 4 wheel drive.
Average rates for jeeps are $66 per day. Inquire about special weekly rates.
- Avis Car Rental – (787) 742-3000
- Carlos Jeep Rental (787) 742-3514 / (787) 742-1111
- Jerry’s Jeeps (787) 742-0587
- Willy’s Jeep Rental (787) 742-3537
Golf Car Rentals in Culebra, Puerto Rico
Golf carts are also popular but only recommend for visitors on the island mainly interested in seeing Flamenco Beach and the most accessible beaches.
- Carlos Jeep Rental (787) 742-3514 / (787) 742-1111 – Rates: 4 passenger $50 per day / 6 passengers $71.20 per day
- Culebra UTV Rental (787) 525-5456 / (939) 400-0753
- Jerry’s Jeeps (787) 742-0587 /(787) 742-0526
Scooter Rentals in Culebra, Puerto Rico
Scooter Rentals is a fun way of getting around the island and less costly than jeeps.
- Carlos Jeep Rental (787) 742-0195
- JM Rentals, Scooters (787) 717-7583
Bicycle Rentals in Culebra, Puerto Rico
Bicycle Rentals are a wonderful way of getting around. There’s little traffic in Culebra making it easy to get around the island. Rates average about $20 per day.
- Bicicletas de Culebra (787) 742-2209
- Culebra Bike Shop (787) 742-0589
- Dick & Cathie Bike Rental (787) 742-0062
- Pedal Power Bicycle Rental (603) 479-7098
Charters, Boat & Kayak Rentals in Culebra, Puerto Rico
Boat Rentals is a great way to see Culebra and the surrounding islands of the archipelago is by boat.
- Aquatic Adventures (515) 290-2310
- Culebra Fly Fishing, Chris Goldmark (787) 827-4536
- Carousel Custom Charters (787) 396-3650
- Culebra Sailing (787)435-9996
- Culebra Water Taxi (787) 360-9807
- East Wind Cats (787) 860-3434
- Guilin’s Water Taxi (787) 742-0575
- Island Cruisers Power Boats (787) 717-2000
- Ocean Safari Kayaks (787) 379-1973
- Quarante 36′ (787) 237-6755
- Reefview Tours (787) 221-7604
- Tanamá Glass Bottom Boat(787) 501-0011
- Water taxi Captain Brad (787) 435-6546
- Willy’s Water Taxi (787) 742-3537
Taxi Services in Culebra, Puerto Rico
- Charlie Taxi (787) 513-8329
- Ernesto Taxi (787) 374-1122
- Kiko’s Taxi (787) 742-2678
- Ruben’s Taxi (787) 405-1209
- Xavier Taxi (787) 463-0475
- Willy’s Taxi (787) 742-3537
Keep Exploring Culebra, PR
- Home - Culebra
- Attractions in Culebra, Puerto Rico
- Beaches in Culebra Island, Puerto Rico
- Flamenco Beach
- Getting Around Culebra Island
- Getting to Culebra Island, PR
- Hotels in Culebra Island
- Things to do in Culebra, Puerto Rico