We are currently updating this page, please come back soon to follow our updates. The ferry terminal in Fajardo is no longer offering services to Culebra, it has moved to Ceiba. We will be posting information within the next 24 hours. Thank you, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Ferry Travel from Fajardo to the island of Culebra
We recommend visitors to take a flight to Culebra, you’ll get more precious time to explore the island and potentially avoid disappointments and delays. Ferry schedule is subject to change, especially during bad weather. Please call before traveling to Culebra to confirm schedule.
Reservations at the Culebra Ferry Office
- On weekends and holidays be sure to go to the ticket office to purchase your ticket hours in advance for more peace of mind of having a ticket back to your return destination.
- Report at least one hour before departure if you already have a ticket.
- Adults (Ages 12 – 59) $2.25 one way / $4.50 round trip
- Children ages (Ages 3 – 11) $1.00
- Seniors (Ages 60 – 74) $1.00
- Seniors (Ages 75 and up) Free
Since Hurricane Maria, ferry service has been very inconsistent. We highly recommend taking a flight to and from Culebra. Even residents are finding themselves stuck at the terminal for many hours. We will update this page as soon as we receive information and the situation improves.
Culebra a Fajardo
Culebra to Fajardo (regular schedule)
- Monday – Friday 6:00am – 1:00pm, 5:00pm
- Saturday, Sunday & Holidays – 6:30am, 1:00pm, 5:00pm
Fajardo a Culebra:
Fajardo to Culebra (regular schedule)
- Monday – Sunday 9:00, 3:00, 7:00pm
Cargo Ferry Schedule
Culebra to Fajardo
- Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:30am, 7:00pm
- Wednesday & Friday (except holidays) – 6:30am, 1:00pm, 7:00pm
Fajardo to Culebra
- Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays – 4:00am, 5:00pm
- Wednesdays & Friday (except holidays) – 4:00am, 9:30am, 5:00pm
Ferry Travel Tips
- We highly recommend tourists to fly from San Juan Airport or the Ceiba Airport (a little cheaper). The ferry has not been offering consistent service in the past few years.
- During Puerto Rican holidays, locals from the mainland are known to get to Fajardo 10+ hours in advance to get in line. Visitors / travelers to Puerto Rico, do yourself a favor and fly to Culebra or Vieques during the holiday weeks or weekends.
Keep Exploring Culebra, PR
- Home - Culebra
- Attractions in Culebra, Puerto Rico
- Beaches in Culebra Island, Puerto Rico
- Flamenco Beach
- Getting Around Culebra Island
- Getting to Culebra Island, PR
- Hotels in Culebra Island
- Things to do in Culebra, Puerto Rico